COinS browser extensions page moved, to be updated

1 view

Daniel Chudnov

Feb 21, 2007, 1:27:43 AM2/21/07
to GCS-PCS List
Due to needing to bring down another old machine at yale, I've
replicated the old COinS browser extensions page and database on
another site. This is unchanged from before, but you might want to
update your links.

The old site was at:

http://curtis.med.yale.edu/dchud/resolvable

The new link to use is:

http://purl.oclc.org/NET/coins-extensions

...which redirects as appropriate.

The old yale link will redirect for a short time, but won't stay
around for very long.

Fwiw, it's time to replace this quickly-cobbled-together, out of
date, and not very functional db of resolvers and browser extensions
with something more dynamic built around direct connections to the
OCLC OpenURL Resolver Registry. I'm intending to do this in the
coming months, but would welcome similar efforts by anybody here. :)

Thank you, -Dan