Regarding submission of proposal for GSoC 2023

Anushka Saxena

Apr 1, 2023, 1:10:52 PM4/1/23
to GCP Scanner
Greetings team GCP Scanner!
I'm a pre-final year student of Information Technology from India. I'm eager to work on the project ideas mentioned in https://github.com/google/gcp_scanner/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-2023#application-guideline but due to some unforeseen conditions, I wasn't able to submit my proposal for review earlier. Can I still submit it for review or shall I participate next year?
Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Anushka Saxena.

Maksim Shudrak

Apr 3, 2023, 9:25:39 AM4/3/23
to Anushka Saxena, GCP Scanner
Hi Anushka,

The deadline for proposal submission is April 4th 2023, you still have a bit of time to submit your proposal.

Message has been deleted