Is this group still active?

JRQ

Mar 15, 2019, 3:55:42 PM3/15/19
to Google Cloud Print Developers
Because of lack of new posts, I'm wondering if this is still active. If not, where is the best place to look for GCP related help?

Tom Hauwiller

Mar 15, 2019, 5:37:48 PM3/15/19
to gcp-developers@googlegroups com
Somewhat active. Many solve their own problems.

Richard

Mar 19, 2019, 1:06:25 PM3/19/19
to Google Cloud Print Developers
The better question: is anyone on the GCP team monitoring this group?

Tom Hauwiller

Mar 19, 2019, 6:53:09 PM3/19/19
to gcp-developers@googlegroups com
I get the emails and contribute if I have knowledge of the issue raised. I usually don't.

Tom H

JRQ

Apr 4, 2019, 10:12:58 AM4/4/19
to Google Cloud Print Developers
It looks like Google has a dedicated forum behind their support site.

Richard

Apr 4, 2019, 1:45:19 PM4/4/19
to Google Cloud Print Developers
I'm really interested in if you are a Google employee on the GCP team. When this group started GCP team members were very responsive. Now it is hard to tell what sort of support GCP developers can expect on this group.

Richard

Apr 4, 2019, 1:45:50 PM4/4/19
to Google Cloud Print Developers
What does that mean?

Tom Hauwiller

Apr 4, 2019, 5:14:47 PM4/4/19
to gcp-developers@googlegroups com
Not Google.

JRQ

Apr 5, 2019, 12:10:18 PM4/5/19
to Google Cloud Print Developers
It means that you might have to pay support fees to get Google employee to help you out.