Problem with my Chromebook and HP Office Pro 8610

27 visualizações
Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

John Vanderstel

não lida,
07/03/2018, 19:15:3407/03/18
para Google Cloud Print Developers
I can send an email to my printer from my Chromebook and the printer will print out the attachment to an email, but it won't print out a normal document from my Chromebook Chrome browser to my printer.  The document is in the que and shows that there was an error, but it doesn't say what error.

It was printing documents just fine for quite a while, but now suddenly it stopped printing documents from my Chromebook.

Under Cloud Print, my printer lists as online and ready to print, but it also says "location not available."

Why will it suddenly no longer print documents I send to it from my Chromebook?

I checked the printer and can find nothing wrong, at all.  I've got a report from somewhere that the document could not be delivered to my printer!  I don't remember where I saw that, but that is why I sent my printer a document as an attachment to an email directly to my printer and the document indeed printed out, just as it should, so my printer does have it's own email address assigned by Cloud Print.

Help!

John Vander Stel

The version I am using of Chrome is:  Version 66.0.3350.3 (Official Build) dev (64-bit)
(I'm also running Android apps.)

TS

não lida,
08/03/2018, 04:01:3508/03/18
para gcp-dev...@googlegroups.com
You should be able to fix the problem by deleting the non-functional Google Cloud Print printer entry at:
then re-registering the same printer with the Google Cloud Print service by entering its ePrint email address (which must be a valid address because emails to it print OK) at the following web address:
There is a clear indication to the right of the text entry box that the tail end of the email address (beginning with the"@" sign) will be appended for you so you must leave that part out. If you ignore the warning and duplicate that part of the email address then the text box entry will be rejected.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Reencaminhar
0 mensagens novas