APP CRASH

VGF

Sep 11, 2018, 2:25:16 PM9/11/18
to Google Cloud Print Developers
Hello Guys,

Could you help with some problems with some printers.

I've some printers who works witch google cloud print via google chrome.

Since 7th they can't print, I tried to delete and create the printer on the account, reinstall on the desktop, reboot the desktop, reinstall the driver, install the newest driver, update google chrome, deactivate the firewall, deactivate the antivirus, install the printer from usb to ethernet.

All the solutions I've found on the net and either on this group, nothing work.

When I launch the print via google cloud print, I can see it in the queue but when it says started the printer goes offline. And after that the queue is blocked so I can't do anything.

The problem occurs on windows 7 and windows 10 too, Google Chrome is v69.0.3497.81

Have you some tips ? Or a solution ?