__google__docs printer printing fine yesterday not visible / working today

jo...@tp.edu.au

Apr 17, 2018, 11:44:20 AM4/17/18
to Google Cloud Print Developers
Hello there,

Yesterday I was having a lot of success using the __google__docs printer in gcp to create PDF documents owned by my service account and move them into a directory.

Today, coming back into the office running the same code returns an error 8 - User is not authorized.

I believe I have identified that this is not because my user is not authenticated ( although please let me know if i'm wrong ) but that i no longer have access to the __google__docs printer. Making a call to /search returns no printers for my account, and using /printer with printerid set to __google__docs returns error 111 - unknown printer

I am just very confused because i was using this printer less than 18 hours ago perfectly

I am using a PHP client to access the GCP api ..