Anyone tried adding a printer via mobile device using Cloud Print v1.40?

Dan Michael Sinadjan

Jul 16, 2018, 12:51:55 PM7/16/18
to Google Cloud Print Developers
I am trying to add a Google Cloud Print certified printer (Lexmark MS821dn) through my Google Pixel 2 but I am receiving this error message:

Anyone encountering this on v1.40? This started to happen after I updated it from v1.37.

SAZ

Jul 31, 2018, 4:49:58 PM7/31/18
to Google Cloud Print Developers
I had different printer issues, although I solved them by forgetting about google cloud print (the root cause of most problems, and hoping that Google will solve this eventually) and added my printer using CUPS set up. It seems to have worked.