Google Cloud Prints outside top and bottom margins

Kathy VanDeven

Aug 13, 2018, 1:14:51 PM8/13/18
to Google Cloud Print Developers
I have an Asus chromebook my our Printer is a cloud ready Brother MFC-J470DW. It recently began printing outside the top and bottom margins. First line of text prints 1/4 from top edge of paper instead of 1 inch. Last line of text appears 1 3/4 inch from bottom edge of paper. Print job looks proper in print preview - it is just not printing right. Same thing happens with my spouse's chromebook. The paper tray is properly position. I can print the same type of document from my Windows 10 laptop and it prints correctly. I have tried to update the firmware in Google Cloud Print and it says there is an error.

jgoo...@galaxybraincenter.com

Dec 12, 2018, 5:01:56 PM12/12/18
to Google Cloud Print Developers