最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Thomas ROUSSET

未読、
2018/11/27 13:48:082018/11/27
To: Google Cloud Print Developers
Hi all,

When using the API to submit a job, we don't have the expected result when using FIT_TO_PAGE.
Looks like the CJT parameter is not applied.

We can see the difference on the printed document when using chrome "fit to page" tick box, but not when using the API.
When not selecting "fit to page" the document is cropped due to printer margin.

From the printer lookup API the parameter looks available on the printer :
"fit_to_page": {
      "option": [
       {
        "type": "NO_FITTING",
        "is_default": true
       },
       {
        "type": "FIT_TO_PAGE",
        "is_default": false
       }
      ]
     },

Our test CJT :
 {
  "print": {
  "fit_to_page": {
  "type ": "FIT_TO_PAGE"
  },
  "media_size": {
  "height_microns ": "297000",
  "vendor_id": "ISO_A4",
  "width_microns": "210000"
  },
  "duplex": {
  "type": "NO_DUPLEX"
  }
  },
  "version ": "1.0"
 }

We also tried to use MarginsTicketItem with 0 and 500, but same there is no difference in the printed output.

Any idea ?

Regards,
Thomas

全員に返信