403 permission error when printing by URL on a development environment with self-signed certificate

jo...@tp.edu.au

Apr 3, 2019, 9:59:33 PM4/3/19
to Google Cloud Print Developers
Hello,

I am trying to use GCP to convert a website page to a PDF using a URL, and add it to google drive.

This goes swimmingly on my production environment, and everything is dandy. However, I am trying to write integration tests for this service, and am having an issue when trying to print a document from my development environment. Because it is a development environment it has a self-signed certificate, and it seems like this angers GCP. I can't seem to find any option to disable the requirement for a signed certificate, or to approve the certificate, or do anything really.

Does anybody have any advice apart from using a signed certificate?

Regards,
Josh