Fwd: How do we get our solution listed on the apps page

Pharos Systems

Jun 4, 2018, 1:11:24 PM6/4/18
to gcp-dev...@googlegroups.com

Looking to find the process or person that can help me get our solution listed on the "apps" page for GCP under "For enterprise & education", we have integration to GCP which is being used in Higher Education and would like to be listed with the other apps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link to GCP apps page:

Cheers
Bill

pharos...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2018, 1:11:24 PM6/4/18
to Google Cloud Print Developers
Looking to find the process or person that can help me get our solution listed on the "apps" page for GCP under "For enterprise & education", we have developed an integration to GCP which is being used in Higher Education and would like to be listed with the other apps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.