GCI 2015 Winners and Finalists announced

Stephanie Taylor

Feb 8, 2016, 12:22:20 PM2/8/16
to Google Code-in Announce

Congratulations to the 980 students from 65 countries who completed tasks in Google Code-in 2015; you all completed an impressive 4,776 tasks!  Wonderful work, everyone!

We hope you learned more about open source development and continue working with these organizations or explore new open source organizations in the years to come.

You can check out our blog post on the Google Open Source blog for more details on all of the Grand Prize Winners and Finalists:http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2016/02/announcing-google-code-in-2015-winners.html

Prize shipments

The prizes will start shipping out February 15th and should start arriving at student (and mentor) homes after February 20th in the USA and after February 25th in most international locations. Please do not worry about your package until March 10th as some locations will have delays due to customs and can take a couple of extra weeks to arrive. If the package has not arrived by March 10th you can contact us at our team email gci-s...@google.com.

Digital Certificates will be sent to all students who successfully completed at least one task in the contest. The certificates will be emailed to the address students used for registration after February 16th. All students should receive their certificates by February 26th.

Congratulations to everyone who participated - students, mentors and organization administrators - as we completed our biggest and best Google Code-in ever during this sixth year of the contest! Thank you all!

Best,

Stephanie Taylor

GCI Program Manager