GCI 2014 mentoring orgs are announced!

Stephanie Taylor

Nov 12, 2014, 1:34:29 PM11/12/14
to gci-an...@googlegroups.com

We have the determined the 12 open source organizations that will be acting as mentoring orgs for Google Code-in 2014. These orgs are developing thousands of tasks that students will be able to choose from in categories including coding, documentation, outreach, research, training, user interface and quality assurance. Students will be able to register for the contest and start claiming and working on tasks when the contest begins Monday, December 1st.  Check out our contest site at google-melange.com for more details on each organization.

Students you will want to read up on the organizations to see what type of work they do before you start with the contest.

Google Code-in 2014 Mentoring Organizations:

Apertium

BRL-CAD

Copyleft Games Group

Drupal