Google Code-in 2015 Mentoring Organizations announced

Stephanie Taylor

Nov 13, 2015, 5:39:36 PM11/13/15
to Google Code-in Announce

We have determined the 14 open source organizations that will be acting as mentoring orgs for Google Code-in 2015. These orgs are developing thousands of tasks that students will be able to choose from in categories including coding, documentation, outreach, research, training, user interface and quality assurance. Students will be able to register for the contest and start claiming and working on tasks when the contest begins Monday, December 7th.  Check out our contest site at g.co/codein for more details on each organization.

Students, you should read about the work each of the organizations is doing to help you decide which organizations you may want to work when the contest opens on December 7th. Each organization has a homepage discussing what they do as well as the coding languages they use for development.

Google Code-in 2015 Mentoring Organizations:

Apertium

Copyleft Games Group

Drupal

FOSSASIA

Haiku

KDE

MetaBrainz

OpenMRS

RTEMS

SCoRe

Sugar Labs

Systers

Ubuntu

Wikimedia Foundation

For more information check out our Frequently Asked Questions, Contest Rules and today's blog post.