Google Code-in 2013 has ended

Stephanie Taylor

Jan 6, 2014, 1:54:19 PM1/6/14
to gci-an...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations everyone on another successful year of Google Code-in. Students and mentors we hope you all have enjoyed the contest.

Mentors are currently reviewing the final tasks submitted.

*Prize Shipments*
The certificates (for students completing at least one task) and t-shirts (for students completing 3 or more tasks) will be shipped the first week of February.  There are over 500 packages that the shipping team will be working on for students and mentors. Packages can take anywhere from 2 days to 3 weeks to arrive. Many international locations will have delays due to customs, etc.  If you have not received your packages by February 15th, 2014 then please contact me directly at stta...@google.com

*Grand Prize Winners*
The Grand Prize winners will be announced on the Google Open Source blog [0] on Monday, January 20th.

We hope you all keep up the great work and continue to work on open source development.

Best,

Stephanie Taylor
GCI Program Manager

joseph muchengeti

Jan 20, 2015, 5:45:03 AM1/20/15
to gci-an...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Is there a possibility of getting a certificate for Google Code-In 2013 at this time. If there is can you please mail it. I really need it for future use. Thank you in advance.

Stephanie Taylor

Jan 20, 2015, 2:09:23 PM1/20/15
to gci-annou...@googlegroups.com, gci-an...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is there a possibility of getting a certificate for Google Code-In 2013 at this time. If there is can you please mail it. I really need it for future use. Thank you in advance.

No, we do not have any extra certificates from last year.  We only send one certificate per student, sorry.

Best,
Stephanie