Google Code-in 2018 Winner and Finalists announced

Stephanie Taylor

Jan 7, 2019, 12:32:56 PM1/7/19
to Google Code-in Announce
Congratulations to all of the 3,124 students who participated in Google Code-in 2018 with one of our amazing 27 open source mentoring organizations! We hope you have all enjoyed learning more about open source during the 7 week contest. We hope you continue your journey in open source.

Winners and Finalists!
We have announced the 54 Winners and 108 Finalists on both the Google Open Source blog and the Google Code-in site.  Congratulations to all of this year's Winners and Finalists!

Thank you mentors!
And a huge thank you to our 790 mentors and organization administrators who were busy answering thousands of questions and reviewing over 15,000 tasks during this busy GCI. Your dedication to helping teenagers learn about open source and welcoming them into your communities is an inspiration!

Best,
Google Open Source team