SUPPORT NEEDED. GCE Call for Applications - Deadline: 15 June 2022

1 view

G...@uni-bayreuth.de

Jun 3, 2022, 11:38:34 AM6/3/22
to gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, GCE...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, GCE...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com

Dear members of our GCE family,

we hope our e-mail finds you well.

Today we ask you for your support. Two years of COVID 19 restrictions unfortunately had a negative impact on our applicant numbers. Therefore we would appreciate your support to attract further applicants interested in the still most important and consequential environmental concern of the 21st century - Global Change. To increase the number of applications for our GCE MSc study program we kindly ask you to share the flyer attached to this mail or at least some information on our study program and the application deadline at 15 June 2022 within your personal or professional network – as suitable.

Please do not hesitate to contact the GCE coordination for any questions or requests.

Kind regards

Sylvia Sprödhuber

Sylvia Sprödhuber

Coordination Global Change Ecology