GCE info: FroG Fireside Event on 12 May - 7.30pm

G...@uni-bayreuth.de

Apr 28, 2022, 1:52:13 AM4/28/22
to gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, GCE...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, Liste GCE2019, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com, gc...@googlegroups.com, gc...@yahoogroups.com, Beierkuhnlein, Carl, Köllner, Thomas, bio...@uni-bayreuth.de

Dear all,

I am happy to forward the invitation of “Friends of Global Change Ecology” for the fire side event announced below.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Stephanie

xxxxxxxxxx

Dear all,

at FroG, the alumni association of GCE, we are excited to announce an upcoming event:

Farina Hoffmann, GCE alumna from the 2016 cohort, will be our guest for the first fireside event we have had in a long time!

Farina works for the organization Gender CC - Women for Climate Justice and will present their work for a gender equitable climate policy.

The link to the event is: http://tinyurl.com/frogfireside

Please save the date, we’re looking forward to seeing you there! 😊

Best wishes,

Miriam, Thomas and Daniel from the FroG team