GCE summer fete: save the date - Saturday, July 23th

1 view

G...@uni-bayreuth.de

Apr 12, 2022, 6:40:30 AM4/12/22
to gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, GCE...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, Liste GCE2019, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com, gc...@yahoogroups.com, gce-...@googlegroups.com, gc...@googlegroups.com, FRIENDS...@uni-bayreuth.de, gce-stude...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

I am happy to forward the kind invitation of the current student board of Global Change Ecology MSc to our summer fete 2022.

Looking forward to meeting you all in Bayreuth.

Stephanie

Dear GCE alumni, lecturers, staff, students and friends,

We are happy to announce that the GCE summer fete will take place again this year! This Email serves as a save the date, you will get any further information at a later date.

When: Saturday, July 23th

Where: Uni Bayreuth Botanical Garden

To be able to organize a get together between current students and alumni it would be awesome if the alumni that plan on coming could send us some information about themselves:

- What did you focus on during your GCE master / what were and are your main interests?

- What is your current job?

- When did you finish GCE?

Simply send this information to
gcestud...@gmail.com if you are an alumni and plan to come to the summer fete.