Research: Looking for a Communication & Dissemination partner?

1 view

Cathrin Cailliau

Nov 18, 2022, 3:27:04 AM11/18/22
to Cathrin Cailliau
Hello fellow GCE alumni,

I hope you are doing well!
As I'm sure some of you are in research, I wanted to let you know that I'm now working at a company, Yordas, that serves as Communication & Dissemination partner in several Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe projects.

So, if you are writing grants and thinking "Only who could do the communication and manage stakeholders?" feel free to get in touch for a chat about your ideas 😄

Some examples of ongoing projects we are communicating (& researching) for:
You may notice – a lot of chemistry. I would be very happy to add a more GCE-related topic! 🌏🌎🌍🌳🌡

Beside Communication & Dissemination, we offer Training, Life Cycle Assessment and regulatory expert knowledge on chemicals which can be additional topics we can cover in proposals when needed.

See you on the upcoming HEU work & other programmes! 😎
--

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Cathrin Cailliau (she/her)

Project manager / Projektmanagerin Yordas GmbH

l: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cathrin-cailliau/

e: c.cai...@yordasgroup.com

w: www.yordasgroup.com | www.yordasgroup.com/hive

Yordas GmbH, Äußere Nürnberger Straße 62, 91301 Forchheim, Germany
Sitz/Office: Bamberg, Germany – Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Judith Friesl, Jonathan Lutwyche
Amtsgericht/Registration: AG Bamberg HRB 9444 – USt-ID/VAT-ID: DE815797439

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.

Our email correspondence may include our opinion on the interpretation of legislation. Whilst we take utmost care in providing those opinions, you must be aware that, as legislation is complex and constantly changing, you are advised not to rely on the opinions expressed in email correspondence, but to commission a specific report. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept or assume responsibility to anyone for the opinions we expressed in email correspondence.