Request for support - GCE Applications for the upcoming WS 2023/24

1 view

G...@uni-bayreuth.de

May 31, 2023, 4:27:14 AM5/31/23
to GCE...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce-...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com, gc...@googlegroups.com, gc...@yahoogroups.com, gce...@gmail.com

Dear GCE alumni,

This year’s aptitude assessment of our GCE programme is in full swing. There are only 2 weeks left until the application deadline expires on 15 June. We are hoping for a good number of interested and motivated students for the winter semester 2023/24. For this we could still benefit from a few more applications.

We would be happy, if you could share the attached flyer via your network or post a tweet like the following:

Interested in #climatechange, ecology, #biodiversity, biodiversity loss? Our study program #GlobalChangeEcology MSc @unibt addresses these topics interdisciplinary. #GCE students regularly attend IPCC & IPBES. Apply now! https://www.uni-bayreuth.de/en/master/global-change-ecology.

Many of you still have fond memories of your GCE studies. Nothing convinces prospective students more than testimonials from former graduates. We would appreciate if you could share your GCE experiences on portals like StudyCHECK or send us your testimonial we can share on KEYSTONE Academics or others – preferably with a photo. Thank you very much.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or requests.

We hope to meet you at this year’s GCE summer fete on 1 July 2023!

Best regards,

Sylvia

Sylvia Sprödhuber

Coordination Global Change Ecology