GCE info: Message to GCEs from "Friends of GCE - FroG"

1 view

G...@uni-bayreuth.de

Nov 10, 2021, 12:06:59 PM11/10/21
to gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, GCE...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, GCE...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@listserv.uni-bayreuth.de, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce...@googlegroups.com, gce-...@googlegroups.com, FRIENDS...@uni-bayreuth.de

Dear all,

please find attached a message from Friends of GCE.

Best,

Stephanie

Dear GCEs,

we hope this email finds you well!

We would like to announce two events that are upcoming still in this calendar year: The GCE Krimidinner, a fun event to spend time together and get to know new GCEs; and the FroG general assembly that we are holding once a year.

GCE Krimidinner – Thursday, 25th November, 18:30h CET – in person or remote

What’s a Krimidinner?
It’s a play-like idea to spend an evening together as a group, solving a mystery around a murder story. Every group member gets a character role assigned and will throughout the evening try to find out who committed the crime by the clues that are given throughout the game. The proceedings are structured around a three-course dinner. Basically, it’s a fun way to spend the evening together with friends! We invite you to sign up for this evening via the following form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCXiw3onobMlsYod6Zo0b5SK72KXRarO8JwhC6pbgONqILfw/viewform?usp=sf_link

We will then contact you directly with more details on how the evening will go. We will have multiple groups playing in parallel. You can decide to sign up individually or already form a group of 6-7 people and sign up together, then it’s sufficient for one person to register the whole group. During the registration, you will also have the option to indicate whether you are in Bayreuth and would like to meet up for this, or to join remotely and play the game in an online call.

FroG General Assembly – Wednesday, 15th December, 20:00h CET - remote

If you are interested in our association and would like to become a member (free for students!), then we also would love to welcome you at our annual general assembly. Please already save the date! We will talk about the events of the current year and discuss together plans and ideas for the next months. The agenda and more details will be sent soon. We will hold the meeting via zoom.

We wish you all the best and hope to see you soon!

Your FroG team