Issues with PD-SSD in us-east1 region

Google Cloud Platform Status

Dec 7, 2019, 2:30:44 PM12/7/19
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com
Regional Persistent Disks,beginning at Saturday, 2019-12-07 06:45
US/Pacific.

Symptoms: High IO wait times, IO operations failing or taking over 2
seconds to complete.

Self-diagnosis: Seeing High IO wait times, failed IO operations, or IO
Operations taking over 2 seconds to complete

Workaround: N/A

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

We will provide an update by Saturday, 2019-12-07 12:00 US/Pacific with
current details.

We apologize to all who are affected by the disruption.

Diagnosis: Seeing High IO wait times, failed IO operations, or IO
Operations taking over 2 seconds to complete

Workaround: None at this time

Google Cloud Platform Status

Dec 7, 2019, 2:55:32 PM12/7/19
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com

We do not have an ETA for mitigation at this point.

We will provide more information by Saturday, 2019-12-07 12:42 US/Pacific.