Issues with PD-SSD in us-east1-b zone

Google Cloud Platform Status

Dec 7, 2019, 4:03:13 PM12/7/19
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com

Current data indicates that approximately 0.01% of PD-SSD volumes in
us-east1-b are affected by this issue, from a peak of approximately 8.45%.

At this time, the issue is contained, and we can confirm that this is only
impacting us-east1-b.

We will provide more information by Saturday, 2019-12-07 14:02 US/Pacific.

Diagnosis: High IO wait times, failed IO operations, or IO Operations
taking over 2 seconds to complete

Workaround: None at this time

Google Cloud Platform Status

Dec 7, 2019, 4:54:13 PM12/7/19
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com
The issue with SSD Persistent Disk has been resolved for all affected
volumes as of Saturday, 2019-12-07 13:51 US/Pacific.

We thank you for your patience while we've worked on resolving the issue.