Requests to and from Google Compute Instances in us-west2 may see increase traffic loss when using the instance's public IP

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 4, 2021, 10:11:21 PM5/4/21
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com
Description: We are experiencing an intermittent issue with Google Compute Engine affecting traffic to and from instances in us-west2 when using their public IP, beginning at Tuesday, 2021-05-04 17:37 US/Pacific US/Pacific.

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

For regular status updates, please follow: https://status.cloud.google.com/incidents/eCPQKkKcFy6NYXExnPXL where we will provide the next update by Tuesday, 2021-05-04 20:30 US/Pacific.

Diagnosis: None at this time.

Workaround: None at this time.

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 5, 2021, 12:55:12 AM5/5/21
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google Compute Engine has been resolved for all affected users as of approximately Tuesday, 2021-05-04 21:15 US/Pacific.

Please follow https://status.cloud.google.com/incidents/eCPQKkKcFy6NYXExnPXL for additional details.

We thank you for your patience while we worked on resolving the issue.