We are investigating an issue with network connectivity in asia-southest1

Google Cloud Platform Status

Dec 3, 2019, 10:02:19 PM12/3/19
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com
asia-southeast1, beginning at Tuesday, 2019-12-03 17:37 US/Pacific.

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

We will provide an update by Tuesday, 2019-12-03 20:00 US/Pacific with
current details.

Diagnosis: The customer affected by this issue may see increased network
packet loss.

Workaround: None at this time

Google Cloud Platform Status

Dec 3, 2019, 10:23:56 PM12/3/19
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com
The network connectivity issue with Google Compute Engine has been resolved
for all affected projects as of Tuesday, 2019-12-03 18:24 US/Pacific.

We thank you for your patience while we've worked on resolving the issue.