We are experiencing an issue affecting multiple Cloud services.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jul 23, 2020, 4:45:42 PM7/23/20
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

For regular status updates, please follow: https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/zall/20006
Where we will provide the next update by Thursday, 2020-07-23 14:00 US/Pacific.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jul 23, 2020, 5:06:04 PM7/23/20
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com

For regular status updates, please follow: https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/zall/20006
Where we will provide the next update by Thursday, 2020-07-23 14:30 US/Pacific.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jul 23, 2020, 6:01:05 PM7/23/20
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google Compute Engine has been resolved as of Thursday, 2020-07-23 13:50 US/Pacific.

We thank you for your patience while we worked on resolving the issue.