We are experiencing an issue with Google Compute Engine VM Instance creation in us-central1

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 18, 2021, 5:18:01 PM2/18/21
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

We will provide an update by Thursday, 2021-02-18 14:45 US/Pacific with current details.

Diagnosis: Users may be unable to create new VMs in us-central1, any products that rely on GCE will be impacted by this.

Workaround: None at this time.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 18, 2021, 5:51:57 PM2/18/21
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com
Description: We are experiencing an issue with Google Compute Engine VM Instance creation in us-central1 beginning at Thursday, 2021-02-18 12:13 US/Pacific. We have begun rolling out a mitigation for the issue and are continuing to monitor.

Current list of known impacted products:
Compute Engine
Kubernetes Engine
App Engine Flex
Cloud Functions
Cloud AI

We will provide an update by Thursday, 2021-02-18 15:15 US/Pacific with current details.

Diagnosis: Users may be unable to create new VMs in us-central1, any products that rely on creating GCE instances in us-central1 as part of a workflow may also see an increase in errors.