We are experiencing issues with Google Compute Engine Autoscaling in us-east1-c

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jun 29, 2020, 1:20:41 PM6/29/20
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com
Description: We are experiencing an intermittent issue with Google Compute Engine Managed Instance Group's Autoscaler beginning on Monday, 2020-06-29 08:15 US/Pacific.

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

For regular status updates, please follow: https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-networking/20005 where we will provide the next update by Monday, 2020-06-29 10:30 US/Pacific .

Diagnosis: Autoscaling of instances in Managed Instance Groups may not occur due to instances being unreachable.

Workaround: None at this time.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jun 29, 2020, 1:28:32 PM6/29/20
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com
Description: We are experiencing an intermittent issue with Google Compute Engine Managed Instance Group's Autoscaler beginning on Monday, 2020-06-29 08:15 US/Pacific.

Mitigation work is underway.

For regular status updates, please follow: https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-networking/20005 where we will provide the next update by Monday, 2020-06-29 11:00 US/Pacific .

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jun 29, 2020, 2:13:03 PM6/29/20
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com
Description: We are experiencing an intermittent issue with Google Compute Engine Managed Instance Group's Autoscaler beginning on Monday, 2020-06-29 08:15 US/Pacific.

Mitigation work is underway.

For regular status updates, please follow: https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-networking/20005 where we will provide the next update by Monday, 2020-06-29 11:45 US/Pacific .

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jun 29, 2020, 2:40:57 PM6/29/20
to gce-ope...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google Compute Engine has been resolved for all affected users as of Monday, 2020-06-29 11:39 US/Pacific.

For current information on the broader incident, and for any public incident reports that may follow, please see https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-networking/20005.

We thank you for your patience while we're working on resolving the issue.