Having issue in Cloud Extension second edge node creation

Tushar Gupta

Jun 17, 2021, 1:13:35 PM6/17/21
to gce-discussion
Hi team, I am migrating from AWS to GCP and when I am creating an extension , node 2 is not being created and my extension throws error everytime. I checked everything and it seems fine but unable to get through this. Can someone help ? Please revert for further details required.

Digil (Google Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 18, 2021, 3:57:17 PM6/18/21
to gce-discussion
I believe you were following the help center article about 'migrating from AWS to GCP' for the migration process. I am not sure whether you have missed any configuration steps prior to creating cloud extensions. As mentioned in the 'Setting up Cloud Extensions' documentation, you also need to make sure that your persistent disk quota is high enough to support the Cloud Extensions you'll be adding. As explained there, adding Cloud Extensions will fail if your persistent disk (SSD PD) quotas are discovered to be too low. These requirements are described in Cloud Extensions Overview

Feel free to use the support channel of Google Cloud Platform for an additional assistance.