O365 Migration issue.

Chris Tamucci

Feb 24, 2021, 3:18:33 AM2/24/21
to gce-discussion
We're trying to migrate our Gsuite mail, calendars, and contacts to O365. I have set up the following but get an error in O365 when I create a new migration endpoint that tells me I don't have permission (see screenshot).

Here is what I have done.

  • I'm a Super Admin
  • I created a project for the migration in Google Cloud
  • Created a service account and generated the json key file
  • Added the APIs for gmail, calendar, and contacts from the library
  • Enabled domain wide delegation
Capture.PNG

Pedro Moreno

Apr 7, 2021, 10:25:45 AM4/7/21
to gce-discussion
Please could you ask in O365 support how to set up the permission?
This is not part from Google Cloud Support.