Unable to Optimize cost management in Cloud Composer

Shadab Barmare

Aug 12, 2021, 11:09:48 AM8/12/21
to gce-discussion
Hello all,

I'm working as a data engineer in my company and we have moved towards cloud infrastructure few months before.

I'm basically an intern and now for automation , we have decided to use Cloud Composer but by default it's  taking 3 instances and it's running a pre-defined DAG file like on daily basis and causing an unnecessary huge amount into our account. I havn't deployed any of my solutions on it  and it's billing me with a good amount.

Can anyone please  help me with , how can i reduce the scaling as I want to run the composer only in a particular time interval (probably for 1-2 hours) for 5-6 days without causing a huge bill into my account ? Like I really don't have that much workload as for now , may be in future after a couple of months.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thankyou

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is addressed and contains valuable business information that is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error via e-mail to discl...@email-abuse.com and please delete the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media. We appreciate your cooperation.