Need to build A Bar chat by making http call

SunilKumar Manaka

Apr 2, 2021, 9:28:13 AM4/2/21
to gce-discussion
Hello Team,

I need to show a dynamic bar chart by making an HTTP call. The HTTP call will return a json data. From that json data I need to read few fields and using those fields, I wanted to create a bar chat. Please suggest which google service is suitable for this requirement and appreciated for any samples.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Sunil Kumar

Adebisi Ibirogba

Apr 2, 2021, 2:08:38 PM4/2/21
to gce-discussion
I want to believe that if the JSON data can be stored in Bigquery, then you should be able to visualize the data.

I manage to find a documentation on Data Studio that can be helpful with creating bar chart