Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Naresh M

olvasatlan,
2021. jún. 14. 9:16:072021. 06. 14.
– gce-discussion
Getting below error while deleting Instance Group..

The deletion of the instance group failed. Error: Operation type [compute.instanceGroupManagers.delete] failed with message "The instance_group_manager resource 'projects/pure-cycling-315415/regions/us-central1/instanceGroupManagers/myfirst-instance-group-1' is already being used by 'projects/pure-cycling-315415/global/backendServices/my-backend-instancegroup'

Please let me know how to delete the instance group

Adebisi Ibirogba

olvasatlan,
2021. jún. 15. 16:39:522021. 06. 15.
– gce-discussion
From the message " is already being used by 'projects/pure-cycling-315415/global/backendServices/my-backend-instancegroup". It appears that a resource is still being used.

Can you first check the backend service and stop it before trying to delete the instance group?
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás
0 új üzenet