Unable to create an Google Cloud Billing Account?

Mattias Ström

Mar 31, 2021, 8:07:21 AM3/31/21
to gce-discussion

My google maps api stop working on our webpage and read that I need to activate a billing account on Google Cloud. But I am unable to create one because I get an error after filled in all my information and pushed the button (start my free trial)

Error message: An unexpected error has occurd. Please try again later. [OR-CAVT-01]

I also tried to contact GCP Billing chat support but the chat robot says: You are not an administrator on any billing account.

Im the owner of the project so don't understand why the I get this response from the chat robot. The Card that Im using is the one that I pay with in Google Pay and its working over there.

Im stuck don't know what to do to get this working, please help me!

Bruno (Google Cloud Support)

Mar 31, 2021, 3:15:25 PM3/31/21
to gce-discussion
Hello,

Let me share the information about Billing Support for Google Maps [1]
If its still not working for you, may I ask if you Have you tried to create a billing account by following this documentation? [2]

[1] https://cloud.google.com/billing/docs/support#gmp-accounts
[2] https://cloud.google.com/billing/docs/how-to/manage-billing-account#create_a_new_billing_account

Mattias Ström

Apr 1, 2021, 1:04:33 PM4/1/21
to gce-discussion
Hey Bruno,

I have visit both of the link you sent me but did not help me.
Need further assistant to resolve this issue.

Mattias Ström

Apr 1, 2021, 1:48:06 PM4/1/21
to gce-discussion
Found this like and here I found a link to chat and email support to the Google Maps Support.