Using prepaid card

Belal Mazlom

Feb 24, 2021, 2:40:46 PM2/24/21
to gce-discussion
Hello,

I am web developer and I use google maps APIs for sites.
Recently I get a message for billing about my prepaid card is "Can't be used for this product"

I am not using google maps for real production projects, my usage as developer but I don't want demos to show "For developer usage only" message.

In my location banks only provide prepaid cards for purchase online.

Is there any solution for that.

Thank you.

Fady (Google Cloud Platform)

Feb 24, 2021, 4:59:55 PM2/24/21
to gce-discussion
You may verify this document if you are eligible for a public program. You may also verify if you can utilize free trial per this document.  As for methods of payments, there are alternatives that you can check. Unfortunately prepaid cards and Virtual Credit Cards are not accepted. Though, debit cards might be accepted depending on the location. This is also a good document about methods of payments that might help. For further help, you can also reach cloud billing support, and assuming you already have a valid Cloud Billing account. I hope this helps.