Load balancer outage

Pavel Mádr

Nov 16, 2021, 1:50:00 PM11/16/21
to gce-discussion
Hello,

Today we got many errors from our service. The reason was that the global load balancer was not sending requests to backends. So we got many 404 errors.
The fix was to refresh url map in the balancer.
Could someone from Google contact me and help to identify the issue?
We has been running the balance for 4 years without interruption.

Best Regards,
Pavel

Hao Zhang

Nov 16, 2021, 5:41:51 PM11/16/21
to gce-discussion
The issue with Cloud Networking has been resolved for all affected projects as of Tuesday, 2021-11-16 11:28 US/Pacific.
We thank you for your patience while we worked on resolving the issue.