Access JupyterLab Instance from DataSpell

Mohamed Laouar

Oct 12, 2021, 4:37:30 AM10/12/21
to gce-discussion
My colleagues and i were wondering if it was possible to access our GCP JupyterLab instance from jetBrains new DataSpell IDE. The engineer who created our instance is on leave and being new to Google Cloud i can't find a way to find the correct access method through a 3d party software. As shown in the attachement screen shot the IDE offers a way to access a remote jupyter server when providing the correct link/token.

I'm trying to start a local server attached to the jupyter instance through ssh but with no luck and was wondering if it was possible to retrieve a token or a password of the  already launched gcp jupyter server (can't seem to find it anywhere).

Thank you in advance.
Screenshot from 2021-10-11 22-10-12.png