Predictive autoscaling

Dasun Hettiarachchi

Dec 10, 2020, 3:21:52 AM12/10/20
to gce-discussion
Hello folks,
I'm trying to implement Predictive autoscaling on and instance groups and when I enable Optimize for availability and save, it doesn't apply when I go back to edit mode Predictive autoscaling is turned off, is this feature works?

Ruben (Google Cloud Support)

Dec 15, 2020, 5:40:17 AM12/15/20
to gce-discussion
Hello,

Could you clarify if you are following any process or documentation in particular?

Have a nice day!

Pawel Wenda

Feb 17, 2021, 9:09:41 AM2/17/21
to Ruben (Google Cloud Support), gce-discussion
All,
We are super excited to share that Predictive Autoscaling is now publicly available in Preview!

If you want to learn how it works and how to enable this check out documentation at: https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/autoscaler/predictive-autoscaling

Thanks!
Pawel

Pawel Wenda

pwe...@google.com

Product Manager | Compute Engine

--
© 2018 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Google Compute Engine Discussion Google Group (gce-dis...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Google Compute Engine community and the Google Compute Engine Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "gce-discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gce-discussion/d380072a-d9fd-43be-8405-e5db98a16ee8n%40googlegroups.com.