Proxy

Xav Den

Mar 29, 2021, 5:15:46 AM3/29/21
to gce-discussion
Hello, when I use the virtual pc and I go to chrome there are sites blocked because I supposedly use a proxy. Anyone know how to turn this off?

Pedro Moreno

Apr 7, 2021, 5:44:43 AM4/7/21
to gce-discussion
These are security settings and will prevent your virtual pc for accessing insecure websites. Please have a look at the official documentation to understand how VPC Service Controls protect resources. From support side, we can not help you to bypass this work as intended settings, but I guess it's possible, you will have to look outside of official resources for that.