can not access the ssh

Jenny Kim

Mar 5, 2021, 4:21:16 AM3/5/21
to gce-discussion

here the error I got

Transferring SSH keys to the VM.
The key transfer to project metadata is taking an unusually long time. Transferring instead to instance metadata may be faster, but will transfer the keys only to this VM. If you wish to SSH into other VMs from this VM, you will need to transfer the keys accordingly.
Click here to transfer the key to instance metadata. Note that this setting is persistent and needs to be disabled in the Instance Details page once enabled.
You can drastically improve your key transfer times by migrating to OS Login.

Please help

Jenny Kim

Mar 5, 2021, 9:43:27 AM3/5/21
to gce-discussion
by checking the log it looks like the main error is:

Mar 5 13:46:02 ubuntu-tw google-accounts: ERROR Exception calling the response handler. [Errno 2] No usable temporary directory found in ['/tmp', '/var/tmp', '/usr/tmp', '/'].#012Traceback (most recent call last):#012 File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/google_compute_engine/metadata_watcher.py", line 200, in WatchMetadata#012

Ruben (Google Cloud Support)

Mar 25, 2021, 7:44:55 AM3/25/21
to gce-discussion
Hello,

We have a quite extensive documentation [1] regarding the troubleshoot of SSH issues in GCP. I would suggest you to give it a try and let us know if didn't work for you.

Have a nice day!