VM Instance Resource Allocation

DSAILAB USR1

Jul 4, 2021, 9:47:38 AM7/4/21
to gce-discussion
Hi Team,

I am from Deepsphere.ai organization. We are trying to teach GCP services for college students. So, I have created the vm instance  in particular project. We need to know, how to manage resource allocation for every user in GCP console.

For example, 5 students are accessing 1TB VM instance. We need to ensure that, every student must be allocated with 200GB of memory. Is it possible in GCP console.? If so,how it is possible?

Thanks,
Prakash

Md Sadik Masoud

Jul 6, 2021, 10:47:04 AM7/6/21
to gce-discussion
Hello,

Thank you for reaching back to us. I believe this thread [1] has been opened by you to acknowledge the issue. I also found couple of ongoing GCP support case opened by you. Please keep follow the support case for one to one support plus the server fault thread for one to many support. Also this is the reference GCP [2] documents. Hope this helps you!