Google TVC - blaze run error

Colin Chan

Sep 26, 2021, 11:11:47 AM9/26/21
to gce-discussion
Hi,

I'm a TVC that has exhausted my internal resources trying to resolve this `blaze run` issue from a cloudtop vm. I am wondering if anyone here has any suggestions.

I am getting a stacktrace that implies an inability to refresh GCE credentials, but it's unclear what exactly I am missing.

```google.auth.exceptions.RefreshError: ('Failed to retrieve ... <some_metadata_google_internal_compute_service_account>... from the Google Compute Enginemetadata service. Status: 404 Response:\nb\'"No service account scopes specified."\'', <google.auth.transport.requests._Response object at 0x7f1d34fd00d0>)```

Thank you!

Best,
Colin

This e-mail communication, including any attachment, is intended only for the individual(s) or entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorised to receive it. Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Potato Inc., shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.