我的gcp google帳號 被公司管理員 誤刪除

ws chang

Oct 25, 2021, 6:24:47 AM10/25/21
to gce-discussion
請問gcp裡面的VM 還會繼續扣費嗎?能夠 有方式登入gcp進去嗎

Antonio Gomes

Oct 25, 2021, 11:39:16 AM10/25/21
to gce-discussion
Hello, thank you for reaching out. Please bear in mind that future messages should be in English as it is our primary language for Google Groups and our ability to help in a foreign language is limited. Reference.

Regarding your question:
My gcp google account was accidentally deleted by the company administrator
Will the VM in gcp continue to be charged? Is there a way to log in to gcp?

The charges in a GCP project are associated with the Billing Account which initially will still be charged.

If your user account got deleted from a Project or Organization you would need that the administrator adds your user account once again in the IAM (Identity and Access Management) section with the desired role, reference.

For reference a Google Workspace Super Admin could also grant access even if there's no user with access to the GCP resources following the documentation here.

Best regards.