GCLOUD PROVISIONING TO OHIO, MAYES COUNTY, TEXAS

SF2

Mar 29, 2021, 5:05:59 AM3/29/21
to gce-discussion
Folks when I go to provision Compute Instances none of the North Carolina, Ohio,
Oklahoma, or Texas Datacenters are in the provisioning tool? Is this limited somehow
to certain machine types.

Thanks in Advance,
Stewart.

Pedro Moreno

Apr 7, 2021, 6:10:36 AM4/7/21
to gce-discussion
Yes, you are right. Compute Engine Instances are limited, they depend on available regions and zones and resources quotas.

SF2

Apr 12, 2021, 6:37:33 PM4/12/21
to gce-discussion
That may be true, I just dont understand why Mayes County, and two DC's in NC, and the new Ohio center are not marked as available for
any machine types. Mayes County has been online for 2+ years.

Ahmad P - Cloud Platform Support

Apr 13, 2021, 4:38:05 PM4/13/21
to gce-discussion

It seems that the available regions and zones change time to time and you can follow this document to view available regions and zones.

Please contact your account team to request access to a machine family in a specific region or zone.