Take almost ONE day to recover the disks after I reactivated the cloud billing

YY Q

May 23, 2022, 7:15:15 PM5/23/22
to gce-discussion
Hi folks,

My free trial was finished a few days ago and my CE was down. Today I reactivated the cloud billing. After that, my project was back but it took a long time for the disks in Compute Engine to recover. This process is still not finished now. How to deal with this problem and what should I do now?

Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 9.18.41 PM.png

Leonardo Belloc Mendiola

May 25, 2022, 11:48:16 AM5/25/22
to gce-discussion

Note that if your Billing account or project is shut down for a procured period, some resources might be removed. Also, please note that almost all instances can be stopped and restarted once your account is settled, except for virtual machine instances with local SSDs, which cannot be restarted. If this is your case, you will need to recreate them from your most recent snapshot backup. If you need more assistance, you can open a ticket to get support in this link: