Replication between Bigquery to Bigquery

arun kumar

Jul 7, 2021, 11:25:17 PM7/7/21
to gce-discussion
Hi All,

Hope you are doing good. I have requirement to replicate the bigquery table to another bigquery (different org). I could see multiple options to do .In my case Data Replication need to support the copy data change .Will copy dataset  option support  copy data change  or what will be better option.

Thanks,
AJ

David Mesa Lopez

Jul 12, 2021, 6:04:21 AM7/12/21
to gce-discussion
Hello,

In order to copy a table from one project to another, the best option available is to use the Copying Dataset Tool that is designed for copy proposes [1] .

Please review carefully the limitations and restrictions of this Beta product [2][3].

Kind Regards,

David Mesa Lopez
---