Problem with my GCP project !

Mostafa Abdelmoneam

Jun 13, 2022, 6:31:27 PM6/13/22
to gce-discussion
Hello,

I received a message from google platform that my production project has been suspended for ddos attack, which we shouldn't never done by us. i requested an appeal to check what is the issue, but we didn't get any access, we need to have access to be able to investigate issue to our production environment

This project have only 1 Vm that we deployed Odoo application on it for Odoo customer and we just upload this customer data to this vm, after that we received the suspension email

we are a well known company in Saudi Arabia which happen to be also an Odoo partner.

Hector Martinez Rodriguez

Jun 13, 2022, 6:41:01 PM6/13/22
to gce-discussion
This sounds like a critical production issue, because this is not the proper forum to request support, you should create a Support Case here.