Hestia Control Panel

Francesc Huguet

Mar 19, 2021, 9:43:05 AM3/19/21
to gce-discussion
Hola a todos,
Soy nuevo en todo esto
He instalado Hestia Control Panel en mi cloud engine.
Pero no puedo acceder por httpss o http :myIP:8083
Chrome me dice que hay un error de privacidad NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID
Como puedo hacer para conectarme a mi panel de control ?
He intentado instalar Lets Encrypt pero me da error

Hi all,
I'm newbye in these themes.
Installed a Hestia Control Panel in my Clou engine, but can't access by http or https myip:8083
Chrome says that there's a privaticy error NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID
How can access to my Control Panel
Tried to install Lets Encrypt cert but no success

Thank you all for your help

Ahmad P - Cloud Platform Support

Mar 19, 2021, 11:00:59 AM3/19/21
to gce-discussion

Hello,

To better understand the issue, narrow down the issue and find out the root cause and give you an accurate answer, Please provide more detailed with these:

1- Share the screenshot of the error messages

2- Steps that you did it to reproduce the issue