issue picker out of order

CT Garry

Oct 30, 2021, 1:19:42 PM10/30/21
to gcd-tech
I have run across a few series now with the content out of order in the select dropdown for picking issue number. Reordering the series does not help. Example issue from a series with this problem is here: https://www.comics.org/issue/39474/

thanks
ctg

CT Garry

Nov 3, 2021, 3:22:02 AM11/3/21
to gcd-tech

Lionel English

Nov 3, 2021, 2:31:06 PM11/3/21
to GCD tech
Four Color is another. I've run across this in several large series, but didn't keep track of them. I think Tip Top Comics may have been another.

Jochen G.

Nov 3, 2021, 4:52:45 PM11/3/21
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
fixed